Now Recruiting! Volunteer Health Champions
We are looking for enthusiastic, resourceful individuals with the ability to raise awareness and champion health messages and to transform health and welling in their communities.
We are looking for:
- Local residents of Coventry, Birmingham or Wolverhampton
- A friendly and approachable personality
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Speakers of additional languages
You will need to be available to attend Public Health training 2 days a week for 2 hours, and as an qualified Health Champion you will deliver health messages in your community for a minimum of 4 hours per week.
In return you will receive:
- An Open College Network accredited Level 1 Health Awareness
- Continuous support and supervision
- References will be provided on successful completion of placement
To apply or for more information, please contact: Jen Preece – firstname.lastname@example.org or 07776527706
Back to posts