Digital Manufacturing Courses
Get training in introduction to digital manufacturing course through city’s Fab Lab, a key skills need for local industry.
The programme will cover:
- 16 hours of teaching contact time and support from professional mentors.
- An additional 30 hours of self-guided learning to develop portfolio and learn how to use 3D modelling software and related machines.
- Mentors will engage with course participants to develop awareness of employment culture in UK and also undertake specific activities to increase their readiness for potential employment opportunities.
- OCN Level 1 and 2 accreditation (a nationally recognised vocational qualification) will be provided through (the Fab Lab Manager at) Coventry University.
- Support to move into employment, training or further support.
For more information, please contact us using the form on our contact page.
Back to posts