Please note that our activities may be postponed due to Coronavirus
Digital Fabrication Courses
Get training in a FREE introduction to digital fabrication course through Coventry’s Fab Lab, a key skills need for local industry.
The programme will cover:
- 16 hours of teaching contact time and support from professional mentors.
- An additional 30 hours of self-guided learning to develop portfolio and learn how to use 2D modelling software and related machines.
- Open College Network Level 1 and 2 accreditation (a nationally recognised vocational qualification) through Coventry University.
- Support to move into employment, training or further support.
Upcoming FREE courses in Coventry:
- Digital Fabrication Lvl 1
- 17-20th March
- 10am – 2pm everyday
FabLab, 27 City Arcade 27, CV1 3HX
Booking essential. Please email email@example.com or call 02476220296
For more information, please contact us using the form on our contact page.
Back to posts