2019 - 2020
Digital Fabrication Courses
Get training in introduction to digital fabrication course through city’s Fab Lab, a key skills need for local industry.
The programme will cover:
- 16 hours of teaching contact time and support from professional mentors.
- An additional 30 hours of self-guided learning to develop portfolio and learn how to use 3D modelling software and related machines.
- Open College Network Level 1 and 2 accreditation (a nationally recognised vocational qualification) through Coventry University.
- Support to move into employment, training or further support.
Upcoming FREE courses in Coventry:
- Digital Fabrication Lvl 2: 15 July – 19 July
- Digital Fabrication Lvl 1: 23 July – 26 July
FabLab, 27 City Arcade 27, CV1 3HX
To book onto a course contact: Helen Lewis – 024 7622 0296 – firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact us using the form on our contact page.
Back to posts